Sunday, March 11, 2007

Christmas {F}

Di O's {F} Page

Whilst I was thinking about my F page I came across a gorgeous quote "The magic of Christmas never ends because its greatest gift is family and friends" It is such a lovely quote and ideal for my F page.

I've made a fairly simple page this week, the front flap opens to reveal a small pull out underneath for up to 5 photos front and back. I have used it for a combination of photos and journalling.
















I added the fab Magic of Christmas quote by just printing out a coloured background and using white text. The strips were then torn round and inked.

I mounted the letter F onto chipboard and covered with Basic Grey. The edges were inked, I added the "friends" charm and tied a small piece of ribbon round the letter stem.



















I used a little Family charm on the bottom right hand side and a chipboard shape to keep the flap closed.



















For the finishing touches I added some fibres down the left hand side and added a bead to the end of the fibres.



















The finished page:

2 comments:

Di W said...

Another fab page Di! Love the quote.

Unknown said...

Great {F} Di!