Sunday, February 11, 2007

Christmas {D}

Rosie's Letter {D} - Decorated Tree



My A-Z of Christmas Journal is A5 in size and is a single page layout per letter. I have used a traditional backing paper on both my C and D pages.

I've inked the edges of the page with a moss green ink pad. Selected and decorated a Christmas Tree image with some funky red fibres to simulate tinsel. I've added flat backed jewels and gems as baubles and added a gold start brad to the top.

The tag I've edged with gold ink and attached using foam pads for depth.




Di O's Letter {D}

For my letter 'd' I wanted to use some pictures of some blue decorations I had put up in my hallway.

I made a fold out page, again with Basic Grey, and used a chipboard letter 'd' for the front. On the inside I hinged the largest picture and put journalling and a further picture underneath.

The front closes using a magnetic dot and I used beads to add a little sparkle.

3 comments:

Di W said...

I love your tree Rosie! Very colourful!!

Di said...

Fab page Rosie, what a great idea.

Unknown said...

Love your layout Di!