Sunday, February 25, 2007

Christmas {E}

Di W's {E} Page
I have chosen Christmas EVE and EXCITEMENT for {E}.

I started off with a piece of bazzill card as a backing and cut 2 circles from red themed paperand put them back to back.

I cut a letter E out on my Xyron and stuck the relief onto the middle of the circle. I coloured the E in and used a silver pen to draw inside it, then used a template to create the pattern around.

I stuck a small strip of the circle to the backing then used my sewing machine to create a hinge. I also used a zig zag stich around the border.


On the inside page I used the E cut out and wrote the words of the title. I had a piece of themed paper that had concentric circles, so I cut out the centre and wrote the journalling around the circles. Finally, I dreew some pictures to reprsent the journalling.



Di O's {E} Page

For my E page I have chosen ENJOY!




The first shaped flap folds out to reveal pictures on the inside and the 2nd flap folds out for journalling.

Under the 2nd flap are 3 more mini flaps that reveal small pictures and more journalling.








2 comments:

Di said...

Great stuff Di. I love how you've used the stitching to create a hinge.

Di W said...

Your pages are inspirational in the way they fold out into so many dimensions Di!