Sunday, January 21, 2007

{B} = Bits and Bobs Box

By Di O

For our {B} inspiration I have made a useful desktop Bits and Bobs Box. On the slide show I have used A4 card throughout for the templates but of couse, if you use 12" x 12" you should be able to cut the larger templates from one sheet.

Try to use fairly thick card for strength and I have covered the box using a thick paper i.e. Basic Grey.

I have drawn the templates individually for accuracy but any slight imperfections can be covered when you decorate the box.




The finished Bits and Bobs Box looks like this:














3 comments:

Di W said...

That's brilliant Di!!

Roz said...

Di, that is amazing, do you have templates????

saffiertje said...

This is so cool. How did you make it? I'm very curious!
Thanks or your massage on my blog.

Miranda