Monday, June 18, 2007

Christmas {M}

For {M} I thought about Mince pies and also added a "Merry Christmas"!
I enjoy mince pies and am always trying different makes to find "the ultimate pie!" The pastry needs to melt on my tongue, the mince has to have just the right amount of tang and of course, it has to go nicely with cream!
I haven't yet had a go at making my own but maybe this will give me the enthusiasm to try some this year. I have put 3 recipes in the book but there are several blank pages I can add to if I come across any other recipes that look nice or easy!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mince pies.... yum!

I like mine slightly warmed with a big blob of home made rum butter icing......

Samm said...

hhhmmmm, lurrrvee Mince pies, yummy, warm with cream for me.

Samm
x