Sunday, June 17, 2007

Christmas {L}

Better late than never – Alphabet Funk Christmas {L} !!






I was going to go along the lines of Lights – but couldn’t find a half decent photo of any of my Christmas fairy lights so I finally decided on Lists. We all make lists at Christmas, in order to aid our memory and so we can manage to get things done so as to actually enjoy the few Christmas days that it is all geared up for.

This list of typical of some of the many things I want to achieve each Christmas and I usually do manage most of them!! I enjoyed doing this page as I love the colours and the paper – BG Snowed In – is to die for. I have to say, and some of you have probably gathered this, I absolutely love using my sewing machine and I think I am sewing on almost everything I do lately. I just love the look it gives, its easy, effective and a different way to using adhesive!!

2 comments:

Di said...

Fantastic Caroline......I love my sewing machine too, it's just fab isn't it.

Di W said...

Great idea Caroline! I always make loads of lists at Christmas, usually losing them along the way!!
Oooh, love the fabric btw!!